Krystol Waterstop Treatment is a specially formulated compound containing integral crystalline waterproofing.
Krystol Waterstop Treatment™
Browse Our Products
Krystol Waterstop Treatment™ is a cementitious crystalline slurry that is applied to horizontal and vertical construction joints to provide additional waterproofing protection, and protect rebar from corrosion.
Krystol Waterstop Treatment™ is used in conjunction with Krystol Waterstop Grout and/or Krytonite, as part of the Krystol Waterstop System, wherever water penetration through static concrete-to-concrete joints is a concern. Krystol Waterstop Treatment™ can also be used by itself as a dampproofing treatment.
How It Works
Krystol Waterstop Treatment™ contains Krystol technology. When applied to concrete, Krystol chemically reacts with water and un-hydrated cement particles to form insoluble needle-shaped crystals that fill capillary pores and micro-cracks in the concrete and block the pathways for water and waterborne contaminants. Any moisture introduced over the lifespan of the concrete will initiate crystallization, ensuring permanent waterproofing protection.
- Easy to install
- Provides a permanent waterstop treatment as part of the Krystol Waterstop System™
- Durable; resistant to rain and foot traffic once hardened
- Safe for contact with potable water; certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- Easy to inspect; distinctive yellow color increases reliability and quality control
- Contains proven Krystol waterproofing technology
- Withstands extreme hydrostatic pressure
- Contains no corrosive chemicals
- Is durable and not prone to job site damage
- Is safe for contact with potable water
- Is easy to install
- Has a distinctive color, which makes it easy to inspect
Use Kryton’s joint waterproofing system to waterproof and protect:
- Static concrete-to-concrete joints where there is any concern regarding water penetration
- Preplanned and unintended shotcrete cold joints
- Crack control joints
Offering information and support to Architects, Engineers, Suppliers, Builders and Tradesmen.Learn More
Offering consulting services and educational seminars for architects, engineers and other professionals.Learn More
Homeowners / DIY
Offering support and easy instruction to the Do-it-Yourselfer for residential waterproofing.Learn More
Tank Repair, Parking Structures, Detection & Leak Repair, Consultation.Learn More
- Type E Additive
- Krystol T1 & T2
- Krystol Internal Membrane
- Krystol Mortar Admixture™
- Krystol Plug™
- Krystol Baricote™
- Krystol Repair Grout™
- Krystol Waterstop Grout™
- Krystol Waterstop Treatment™
- Hydropel™ Sealer (Formerly Hydrostop)
- Restore and Protect System
- Call for full line of Tremco products.