BlogDry Concrete, Cementitious Waterproofing Specialists
- Waterproofing a Deep Foundation with Integral Admixtures (3/28/2019) - Bayonne is a city in Hudson County, New Jersey. Located just north of Staten Island, Bayonne is situated on a peninsula with Newark Bay to the west and New York Bay to the east. It’s basically surrounded by water. Developers wanted to build a high-rise apartment complex in the city, which would require a deep … Continue reading "Waterproofing a Deep Foundation with Integral Admixtures"
- Welcome to the Blog (2/12/2017) - The year has started off with a bang! NEDC is active in 100’s of projects across the US. The Partnership Kryton has hit new heights. Dry Concrete is supplying 100’s of projects across the country. East Boston: Discover new luxury apartments in East Boston. It doesn’t matter where you started. What matters is where you … Continue reading "Welcome to the Blog"
Offering information and support to Architects, Engineers, Suppliers, Builders and Tradesmen.Learn More
Offering consulting services and educational seminars for architects, engineers and other professionals.Learn More
Homeowners / DIY
Offering support and easy instruction to the Do-it-Yourselfer for residential waterproofing.Learn More
Tank Repair, Parking Structures, Detection & Leak Repair, Consultation.Learn More
- Type E Additive
- Krystol T1 & T2
- Krystol Internal Membrane
- Krystol Mortar Admixture™
- Krystol Plug™
- Krystol Baricote™
- Krystol Waterstop Grout™
- Krystol Waterstop Treatment™
- Hydropel™ Sealer (Formerly Hydrostop)
- Restore and Protect System
- Call for full line of Tremco products.