A fast-setting waterproof grout for concrete.
Browse Our Products
Krystol Plasti-Patch™ is a high-performance, single component, self-bonding concrete patching and repair mortar. It is designed for concrete and masonry.
How It Works
Kryton's high strength concrete patch comes in a powder form that, when combined with water, seals chips, cracks and other imperfections in concrete. The treatment must be protected from rain or direct sunlight for at least 24 hours to ensure effectiveness.
- Does not shrink after placement
- High flexural strength and impact resistance
- Very high compressive strength
- Excellent bonding properties
- Resistant to wet freeze-thaw cycles
- Contains no calcium chloride
The versatility of Plasti-Patch makes it an ideal product for filling and repairing form tie holes, pipe sleeve holes, honeycombs, post tensioned pockets and cracks. It can also be used to finish walkways and driveways, chipped columns, uneven form marks and damaged concrete elements. The Plasti-Patch can also be used as an additive to strength other weak mixes.
Offering information and support to Architects, Engineers, Suppliers, Builders and Tradesmen.Learn More
Offering consulting services and educational seminars for architects, engineers and other professionals.Learn More
Homeowners / DIY
Offering support and easy instruction to the Do-it-Yourselfer for residential waterproofing.Learn More
Tank Repair, Parking Structures, Detection & Leak Repair, Consultation.Learn More
- Type E Additive
- Krystol T1 & T2
- Krystol Internal Membrane
- Krystol Mortar Admixture™
- Krystol Plug™
- Krystol Baricote™
- Krystol Waterstop Grout™
- Krystol Waterstop Treatment™
- Hydropel™ Sealer (Formerly Hydrostop)
- Restore and Protect System
- Call for full line of Tremco products.